John cuddling with Aunt Pau
As to John, he slept well last night although only 3 hours between feedings. It's so hard to go back to that again. And he would only sleep if he was being held. On the bright side, I am now pretty good at sleeping sitting up. And this morning was wonderful. We spent a pretty good chunk of the morning just cuddling and staring into each others eyes. I know why he is so fascinating to me. I am just not sure why I am so to him.
We did manage to get to church and catch the ladies group. They were amazing. I, of course, agreed with all their comments. After all he is a beautiful child. We also stopped by the office to say hi to some of the people from study group. And most importantly, we signed up for baptism preparation classes. Time is going by so fast that I am afraid he'll be talking by the time he's baptized if we don't hurry up.
3 comments:
Claro que estoy muy orgullosa de mis dos ninas, me da gusto que se ayuden entre si.
I know that having your baby need surgery is hard to swallow. Rachel was much older and of course bigger when she had her surgery and it was still very scary! We will pray for Baby John. Please let me know if you need anything. Again....what size is he wearing????
Oops! He is still wearing some newborn outfits, but he has moved up to 0-3 months now. =)
Post a Comment