John's party gear
We celebrated the start of the new year in the most wonderful manner: peacefully sleeping through it. John has been doing so much better now that he is taking Mylicon. He slept 3.5 - 4 hours between feedings last night in his bassinet on his own without waking up! It was amazing. We had so much energy this morning; we had forgotten how it felt to have a decent amount of sleep.
We took a little trip out today and visited the NICU. It was strange to go back and be able to leave with John. We felt like we were sneaking out with him. We enjoyed seeing some of the nurses that cared for John during his stint at the NICU. They truly are amazing people.
Tia Rosa thought this was cute.
Just in case anyone doubts who's running the show.

Helping Aunt Pau surf the web
2 comments:
Thank you for making it public, in all the hustle I had forgotten to email to be included.
For Wendy we had a onesie that said the same as John's bib "No Silent Night around here."
Glad to hear the tips were helpful.
Hi, Ruth & Matt & Little John! I'm so happy to hear you graduated from CarimgBridge and are now hosting your own blog! I look forward to every day seeing how Bubeaner is doing! Ya'll take care and hope to TTYS! P.S...I got the Christmas photo in the mail -- love it! :-)
Post a Comment