Last night was not a good night. John slept less than three hours between 9pm - 9am. The reflux was pretty bad along with a couple bad diaper changes. He had to be changed several times. Finally, he settled down while I held him. He was better during the day.
However, I am convinced that John knows when the doctor's office closes. At 5:30 pm, he had two bad incidents of projectile vomit and diarrhea without including the reflux issues. Thank God for good diapers. But John did end up getting an unplanned bath, and we are now using the plastic-lined bibs. The problems appear to be aggravated after we give him the Poly-vi-sol (vitamins). He had been off it for a few days because of projectile vomit and diarrhea.
Matt and I are hopeful that it's just the vitamins upsetting his stomach rather than John having the stomach bug/cold we appear to have caught. John is back on clear liquids (breastmilk, pedialyte, and water) until we can discuss this with the doctor on Monday.
Uncle Jeff and John napping

No comments:
Post a Comment