
John had a good night last night - he saw Uncle Jeff last night and had a great time with him. In fact Ruth had to wake him up after 4 hours to feed fim since the poor little guy was so exhausted. He slept well and threw up little. He is getting Grandma Ellen time today before she returns to New Mexico tomorrow.
John needs a lot of rest and care right now, so it's a good thing this is the weekend! Thanks again to Tammie for coming for his surgery, as that meant a lot to us and made John very happy
2 comments:
So very sweet!!!! Still have his gift. I need to see the little guy soon.
I'm so glad the surgery went well! Gary let me know on Friday. Thank you. Both of our twins had the same type of hernia. Unfortunately inguinal hernias are par for the course with preemies. I hope this will be the one and only surgery John will need to repair them. He's as cute as ever!!! All my best to you and Ruth.
Post a Comment