Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of Vacation

Thankfully, the cold has not gotten worse, and, more importantly, John is still not showing signs of it.  His temperature is back to normal too.  He slept for most of the morning but was up for some play time on his mat by the afternoon.  John did not enjoy the tummy-time.  He's gotten pretty good at moving his head from side to side but quickly loses interest.  He spent some time on his back too trying to grab some of the toys.  He was adorable.  

Frustrated with Mommy for forcing tummy-time

Halfway through turning his head.

John kept moving the dinosaur with his hand.

Matt goes back to work tomorrow.  It has been wonderful having him around with John the last couple of weeks.  We are going to miss him during the day.  And I know he will be missing spending so much time with John.

John enjoying  a nap on Daddy.

5 comments:

Aunt Goosey said...

All -- I'm sorry that ya'll have the "crud", but am glad to hear that John seems to have avoided it (knock on wood!)! The pictures are so adorable! :-) Ya'll take care and hope to talk to you soon! Love ya'll! Cathy

DannieA said...

He is too cute. Thanks for the pictures online, they are adorable. Besos. Danette

Hester 5 said...

I think it's back to "normal" for most everyone tomorrow. We should figure out a time to get together before this baby is born. Hopefully we can do that soon..I wanna see that baby!

subaruman said...

Thanks for directing us to the blog. I'm glad John is feeling better.

Alan

Ticia said...

None of mine liked tummy time, they all thought it was a horrible thing Mom did to them to torture the poor innocent baby.......