John is currently taking his mid-morning nap listening to Fleetwood Mac. John also listens to some children's songs although probably not as many. Grandma Ellen gave us some CDs with children's music in English. This has been great since I did not grow up with English nursery songs or games. (I don't even know all of Patti Cake.) John also has a collection of Spanish CDs from Cri-Cri. My parents and I grew up listening to these songs. So far, he doesn't appear to have a preference. We'll see what he prefers as he gets older.
We are slowly doing more things with him outside the house. Although, I still panic about sick people getting too close to him. Thankfully, most people are pretty respectful and don't try to touch him. We have come to love the car seats privacy screen. I feel like he is a little more protected from all those germs flying around.
John spent almost 20 minutes last night talking and laughing with the moon on his bouncer. We are not sure what was so funny. But the conversation was quite entertaining to watch. He makes so many sounds now.
John laughing at something the Moon must have said.
SHOW & TELL
We had to add a picture of Uncle Jeff and Jerry to the blog.
(That's the '92 Superbowl ring.)
Does anyone else find it interesting that Jerry was out clubbing?

No comments:
Post a Comment