Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy, Busy Bees!

"Weekends are for working!"  Yes, I actually said it.  And, frankly, it doesn't freak me out as much anymore.  At least not as much as the first time I said it.  Growing up, dad would wake us up EARLY on saturday mornings with that saying.  I remember how surprised I was when I learned in college that most people (GASP!) slept in, some 'til noon, on saturdays.  And now, I actually look forward to all the things I can accomplish.  It's specially important now that John is here.  It's become considerably harder to get projects finished.

Right now, John is enjoying his morning nap.  He had a great night last night.  It has been an improvement from the last few nights.  And Blogger and my computer are cooperating; we have pictures!

John has continued to surprise me every day with new things he can do.  He is now doing the pushups regularly.  And yesterday, he did one with full extension of the arms!  I do have to admit that I am cheating.  John, unfortunately, discovered the TV a few days ago.  (Yes, I am my father's daughter.  His TV time will be limited.)  But we decided to us this new found love to our advantage.  We place his playmat so that he has to do pushups to see the TV.  It's getting us results.  And I am dealing with it because we only do it for a few minutes in the morning and the afternoon.

Below is a series of pictures.  I tried to upload as many as I could since my computer is being temperamental.

John at our favorite sushi restaurant. 
At first, we couldn't figure out where he was looking.  
He found the Mavs on TV.

John meeting MeMe 'Licia.
We are so blessed with how many people love our little one.

I am convinced this is showing the true nature
of our four-legged babies.

John entertained with his hand.

I just love this picture.  
Doesn't he look good in burnt orange?

My burnt-orange boys!
Daddy and John were playing peek-a-boo.

Have to go now.  John is awake and NOT happy.

No comments: