Monday, July 27, 2009

Quiet, Rainy Monday

Ah, the beauty of rain!  It rained on and off all day long.  And we LOVED it!  The temperatures fell into the 70s in late July!  Bubeaner, Momma and his aunts spent most of the day catching up on stuff we put off during the weekend.  It was very relaxing.  

Bubeaner must have been more exhausted from the weekend than we thought.  He took two long naps today without any fussing.  We were supposed to go on a swimming play date tomorrow, but considering it's still raining and rain is forecast for tomorrow... it may not happen.

OK, it's definitely time to move him to the crib.

1 comment:

Ticia said...

I'd started to worry if I was going to get any updates..... And I log into my computer this morning and there's like 50.... Okay I think it was only 15, but still :).