Thursday, July 9, 2009

Loads of Pictures!

Bubeaner loves to have a lot of close face to face contact.  He really enjoys playing and touching the different parts of the face: cheeks, nose, eyelashes, lips.  He also likes being close by because then he can sneak some kisses.

"I love you Momma"

Trying to mimic the sounds Momma is making

He does get distracted every once in a while by the puppies

"Hi there!"

"Yeah, I'm just that cute!"

"My aunt Lari thinks I am all that"

Bubeaner continues to take daily nightly baths.  He is used to his bedtime routine: bath, food, and bed.  The only problem arises when he is in need of a bath earlier in the day.  For some reason, he expects the rest of his bedtime routine at that time.  

He loves to read his bath time book every day.

He likes to look at the pictures almost as much as eating the pages

No comments: