Bubeaner and Lari during our breakfast stop
We enjoyed a visit to Momma's old stomping grounds during one of the breaks. It still felt like home despite the incredible changes around campus. We walked around the campus center, which was unrecognizable, and the Bible building. We also stopped at the book store. Bubeaner now has his first ACU shirt.
Bubeaner's 1st visit to ACU
As soon as we arrived the grandparents took over Bubeaner loving. Bubeaner showed off his new talents and emerging teeth. He also enjoyed cuddling with the grandparents. And as should have been expected, he tried to get the grandmother to pick him up when he was put in his crib. All in all, we are glad to finally be at the grandparent's home.
You gotta take care of business even on the road
Bubeaner playing while we stopped to eat.
(Have we mentioned how much we LOVE our minivan?!?)
2 comments:
I can't wait to take the kids to ACU. I'm thinking possibly 2010 for Homecoming.....
Didn't know you got a minivan!!!! We are thinking that we might go to one even though I always said I WOULD NEVER!!! =)
Post a Comment