Last night he finally fell asleep by 930p. Then he woke up at 1a then again at 3a at which time he wanted to eat again. He then was up again at 6a for his normal breakfast time. Overall not a good night for sleeping. Bubeaner woke up in a great mood as he usually does, the parents not so much.
Bubeaner sitting ON HIS OWN and reading
"What? I am just reading."
"Mmm, do bunnies taste like chicken?"
We took a small trip to the hospital today where Aunt Pau received an employee appreciation recognition. Bubeaner was there to cheer her on. In fact, he started making noise right as the speaker announced Aunt Pau's name. But I had forgotten how long those presentations can run, so Bubeaner and Mom went off to find Meme 'Licia. We met many people Mom had worked with during the years. Bubeaner was reserved with all of them except Meme 'Licia. She was the only one that got smiles out of him from the start.


Our visit was cut short due to a dirty diaper. We made the mistake (yes, mistake) of changing him in the car before heading home. This was no measly dirty diaper; it was the worst BLOW OUT OF ALL TIME! It was EVERY WHERE! Legs, back, hair... even the car seat! And we were in the parking garage! We used up all the wipes and an entire box of tissue. We made it home with a naked and diapered Bubeaner sitting on burp cloths buckled in his car seat.
"I am INNOCENT!
I know not what Momma speaks of."
"Momma I LOVE the YOUS!"
As disgusting and upsetting as the incident was, having Bubeaner giggling and giving kisses after his bath tonight made it all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment