Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playful Day

Bubeaner spent most of the day playing with Mom and the pups (Sandy and Bevo).  However, he refused to be left alone.  He even wanted to take his nap with Mom holding him.  (I may have accidentally created a little tyrant with the cuddling earlier this week.)  Bubeaner has also been taking shorter and shorter naps every day.  We are hoping this is just a fluke from the changes to his schedule this week rather than a permanent change.  Those naps are when I get things done around the house.

Dad's first attempt at feeding Bubeaner.
It got EVERY WHERE...ears, nose, hair, back & even the legs.

We have a nice evening routine of late.  Aunt Pau feeds him his baby food (currently green beans & prunes) on her way to her home from work.  Dad gets the bath and clothes ready when he gets home & bathes him after Aunt Pau is done.  I, meanwhile, work on finishing dinner.  And while Dad and Aunt Pau eat, I feed Bubeaner before putting him to bed.  We are working like a well-oiled machine.  Bubeaner also appears to enjoy having some "alone" time with each person.

"Hi, Mr. Worm.  I have something to tell you."

"I am going to EAT you!"

"I almost got you."

"Man that was hard.
I am going to rest for a little while first."
It took him a good 5 minutes of attempting a military crawl to get to the worm.

2 comments:

Hester 5 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture!!! The progression of these pictures is hilarious and your commentary is even better! I want to cuddle him again now that I am well!!!!

Ticia said...

I love the pictures today! Great feeding picture and great progression pictures.
Maybe he's ready to drop a nap and that's why his naps are getting shorter?