Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back To Basics

Bubeaner is back to nursing.  We had to wait 24 hours after Tamiwonderflu before trying it again.  (We waited a little longer just to make sure.)  He actually squealed when he realized he would nurse.  As I feared my supply diminished during the last 5 days.  Bubeaner was eating every 1-1.5 hours.  I am considering Fenugreek.  I am just hesitant of adding anything that may upset Bubeaner's tummy.  As it is, he is still a bit bloated.  It's unclear if it was the bottles or the formula even though it's hypoallergenic.  

Matt bathed Bubeaner by himself yesterday.  
They enjoyed some guy time.

Bubeaner giving me some 'tude this afternoon.
He does not like to be disturbed when he is busy.

I can't believe I failed to mention that Bubeaner now gives kisses.  Well, the precursor to the kiss.  He will open his mouth and put it against your cheek without trying to eat your cheek.  Bubeaner has been doing it for a few days primarily when Mommy is conducting a Kissing Attack.

Bubeaner eating cereal. 
He was not so clean this morning but ate all of it.

2 comments:

Hester 5 said...

The Fenugreek has worked great for me. I am done taking it now though...it doesn't taste great. Glad he is back nursing....

Story of our Life said...

hope everyone is back to feeling better quickly!!

You asked if my son has/had been tested for dyslexia - at this point no he has not. When my dh and I met w/the school last week the SE teacher told us she knows beyond a doubt he is dyslexic. They treat/teach the symptoms vs the dx therefore - knowing if he does or not will not help them.

Check my blog in a bit (maybe tonight or day or so...) I will be posting about this 'issue' that we are having w/my son.