Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Pork in This Home

We got the results back from the CDC this morning.  No $wine flu here!  WooHoo!  It was probably just a random bug.

Everything tastes better with the hand.

Cute Cereal Face
The 2nd cereal feeding was not so clean.

After the call, Matt immediately swooped in and picked up the Bubeaner telling him how much he had missed him and how much he loved him.  It was adorable.  Somehow in the list of things he missed the most I came in third behind the Bubeaner and the bed.  I am still teasing him about it.  But we do have a pretty awesome mattress.  

Matt happily returned to work today.  And we went on with preparations for the baptism this weekend.

He was not pleased with me and kept complaining loudly.

Suddenly he was quiet and I looked back to find this....


No comments: