A wordy show & tell:
John and two of his little siblings
(whom we shall meet in heaven one day)
Day 3 after conception...

My parents used to tell me that in order to truly value and cherish
something you must earn it. I would never presume that we have
"earned" our right to be parents or are more worthy than others;
I still believe that is a gift. But I sometimes do wonder how different
our perspective would be today were it not for infertility. Regardless,
we are grateful for the gift of hope and renewed appreciation of life.
And we are grateful for the stumbles, tears, losses, and pain...
because in the end they brought us to where we are today. And as we
watch our precious little Bubeaner sleep, play, smile, and grow,
we give thanks and praise.
Day 368 after conception...
TRULY AMAZING!
12 comments:
You know...that IS such a miracle. From little cells to a beatiful person. Life is such a gift!!!!
Just adorable....that smile is something special!!!
You have come a long way!
I love his smile! He is so cute! What a beautiful S&T, thank you so much for sharing it.
great post.
He's so cute! It's always so amazing to me to think that THAT little cluster of circles becomes THAT big, complete baby. It's such a miraculous process.
Oh yes - every life is a miracle even the babes we don't get to keep here with us.
Great s and t
Man...you know how to make a already hormonal mommy cry!! He is so super special and I am so thankful to God for that little chubby faced smile! He is truly precious!!! I love him and his mommy too!!
What a gorgeous smile! And, what an incredible post.
beautiful! Isn't it amazing to think back over everything that has happened over the past year?
What a cutie he is.
That post reminds me of the value of life...and what those cells mean to somebody!
Congrats on that bundle of joy...
That's wonderful that you have such an adorable cutie pie.
Post a Comment