We have a spot here that we usually go. It is right off the parking lot of Target but far enough away from the highway and the store to avoid cars. Lots of people use it!
Hi Ruth- my name is Casey McBride- I am Eric McBrides wife. He was showing me pictures on FB of your sweet family. And I saw that you had a blog so I checked it out. Hope you don't mind. I am sorry to hear/read about what happen to you and how he entered this world, but I praise the Lord that you, and your little man are healthy. I had Placenta Previa with our son, Caden, and had him 4 weeks early. Everyday I look at him, I rejoice because God gave me him. Thankfully, he is a healthy little man. :) I just wanted to drop a line (turned out to be more) and say your little one is very cute. I love the pictures of him in the flowers. So cute!!! May you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. Casey http://themcfamilytree.blogspot.com/
Sorry, its me again. Now I remembered what I wanted to tell you. I am a massage Therapist, and there is a cranial move you can do to help out with his reflux. However, I really don't know how to explain it to you on here... but I will try... My sisters daughter has really bad reflux, it ate away quite a few of her teeth. I learned about reflux in class (and from my chiropractor). Your stomach is being sucked into his esophagus which is making him have reflux. If you lay him on his back and take one hand and stick under him for support, and then take your index finger and middle finger and right under his breast bone, apply your fingers there. You don't want to push, its just a real light touch in that area. And just hold it. He might start squirming around, crying, but then you will see him just totally relax and when he does that you will know it worked. If you do that everyday, it should help and if not take away his reflux. My son, Caden had reflux, and I did that to him and it stopped. And I believe it stopped or has helped a lot with her reflux. Anyways, it might be something you might want to try and look into. Hope it helps and that I explain it in a way that you know what I am talking about.
ok- so if you would like to email me & talk, my email is: casey.mcbride@cox.net
I hope I am not coming off as pushy or anything. I have a passion for babies and just want to help. I was just talking to my chriopractor to make sure I told you correctly how to do the reflux move. ANd he said he would be glad to find you a chiro. in Texas and thinks you should try taking magnesium. Again, I do apologies if I am coming off pushy. especially since we really don't know each other. But if you would like to talk, I would be glad to talk to you about that, or anything. I know Eric is happy you found him on FB. When he got on, he couldn't find you and a few others. So he was excited the other day when you sent him a friend request. :) Well, have a wonderful day. ANd I will keep John and you in our prayers. Expect HIM Today, Casey
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7
You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb. I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works! My very self you knew; my bones were not hidden from you, When I was being made in secret, fashioned as in the depths of the earth. Your eyes foresaw my actions; in your book all are written down; my days were shaped, before one came to be. How precious to me are your designs, O God; how vast the sum of them! Were I to count, they would outnumber the sands; to finish, I would need eternity. Psalm 139:13-19
7 comments:
It's sad, there's not a lot of bluebonnets down here that aren't on the side of I-35.
That is why I was so thrilled to find this spot. I just had to stop. =)
We have a spot here that we usually go. It is right off the parking lot of Target but far enough away from the highway and the store to avoid cars. Lots of people use it!
Hi Ruth- my name is Casey McBride- I am Eric McBrides wife. He was showing me pictures on FB of your sweet family. And I saw that you had a blog so I checked it out. Hope you don't mind.
I am sorry to hear/read about what happen to you and how he entered this world, but I praise the Lord that you, and your little man are healthy. I had Placenta Previa with our son, Caden, and had him 4 weeks early. Everyday I look at him, I rejoice because God gave me him. Thankfully, he is a healthy little man. :)
I just wanted to drop a line (turned out to be more) and say your little one is very cute. I love the pictures of him in the flowers. So cute!!!
May you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Casey
http://themcfamilytree.blogspot.com/
Sorry, its me again. Now I remembered what I wanted to tell you. I am a massage Therapist, and there is a cranial move you can do to help out with his reflux. However, I really don't know how to explain it to you on here... but I will try... My sisters daughter has really bad reflux, it ate away quite a few of her teeth. I learned about reflux in class (and from my chiropractor). Your stomach is being sucked into his esophagus which is making him have reflux. If you lay him on his back and take one hand and stick under him for support, and then take your index finger and middle finger and right under his breast bone, apply your fingers there. You don't want to push, its just a real light touch in that area. And just hold it. He might start squirming around, crying, but then you will see him just totally relax and when he does that you will know it worked. If you do that everyday, it should help and if not take away his reflux. My son, Caden had reflux, and I did that to him and it stopped. And I believe it stopped or has helped a lot with her reflux.
Anyways, it might be something you might want to try and look into. Hope it helps and that I explain it in a way that you know what I am talking about.
ok- so if you would like to email me & talk, my email is: casey.mcbride@cox.net
I hope I am not coming off as pushy or anything. I have a passion for babies and just want to help. I was just talking to my chriopractor to make sure I told you correctly how to do the reflux move. ANd he said he would be glad to find you a chiro. in Texas and thinks you should try taking magnesium.
Again, I do apologies if I am coming off pushy. especially since we really don't know each other.
But if you would like to talk, I would be glad to talk to you about that, or anything. I know Eric is happy you found him on FB. When he got on, he couldn't find you and a few others. So he was excited the other day when you sent him a friend request. :) Well, have a wonderful day. ANd I will keep John and you in our prayers.
Expect HIM Today,
Casey
OMG, he's so freakin' CUTE! I love bluebonnets -- they definitely make pretty pictures! I so can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment