"Yo, my peeps!"
The arboretum had wonderful children's exhibits. We are not sure if they were there before and we just never noticed them/avoided those areas. Bubeaner will really enjoy them when he is older. For now, Aunt Pau and I had more fun posing him for pictures.
"We are under attack!"
Captain Bubeaner steering the ship to safety
We must have gone a little picture crazy because he was giving us some dirty looks.
"Really?!? Dad, they want more pictures!"
"No more pictures!"
"Dad, you better get these women under control.
I am done with pictures."
He stayed awake for almost an hour before succumbing to sleep. While Bubeaner slept we enjoyed the rest of the plantings.
Bubeaner did not make it past the first section
after the children's exhibits.
1 comment:
Hi Ruth- Eric & I were wondering about Johns nickname, Bubeaner. Does it mean something? Love the pictures of him- looks like you all had fun with him.
Post a Comment